Chapter Fifty-Six: Birthday Surprise

"Mom!!!!" I shrieked while I tried cleaning my hand that was covered in poop. "What is it??" "Look!! I'm covered in pee and poo again!..Make her stop!!" She laughed as she took Aquamarine from me. "You did it too you know" she smirked. I didn't know anything about taking care of a baby but I was thankful I had such great parents to guide me. Time had passed and Aquamarine was finally turning One! I felt enormously happy but also sad. She was growing and I didn't know how to handle that. I knew she only turned one..no big deal? Well not when you're a mother that literally wants to pause every moment of their cuteness. Not to mention wishing I had the ability to slow down her growth and age. She was such a smart baby. She learned to semi crawl but would easily tumble due to her spaghetti legs. She definitely got that from me. Although I'd have to admit unfortunately she took on the hot temper from her daddy. Every time she would fall on her small behind she'd get a hold of anything nearby and would throw it with anger. When we tried feeding her something she didn't like. She would spit it out then a giggle of satisfaction would follow right after. I was blessed to have every single spontaneous moment from her recorded in my mind to stay with me forever. Though I still struggled to get her to say Mama or mommy. I was lucky enough to only get a "Na!" from her. I would bring myself to think that she actually meant to say (Ma) but had her N's and M's confused. A mother can only wish.

Miles- Everything is ready downstairs..

Jazmin- Great! Thanks Miles..

Miles- Is that?..

Jazmin- Yes!..and if you even try to laugh I'll kick your butt!

Miles- *Laughs...It's on your hair too!

Jazmin- I warned you!!...(I reached over to him and covered him in the lightest poop still hanging on my hair)

Miles- I was clean you know!!

Jazmin- *Smirks...Key word...Was..

Miles- Oh yeah?..Come over here!

Jazmin- No-no Miles stop!! Mom tell him it's gross!!

My mother simply ignored us and left the room with a chuckle. He pinned me down on the bed as he tickled the side of my stomach. I uncontrollably laughed as he continued. Suddenly he stopped tickling me to stare at me with a special spark in his eyes. I stared back at him with confusion. "You are really beautiful Jazmin" he said to me in a meaningful soft low voice as he looked deep into my eyes. I tried breaking away from the intense stare he was giving me. Without hesitating he leaned in closing all space between us. Then our lips connected. He kissed me with a soft yet desperate intense thirst. Our hands locked in between each others as the kiss grew deeper.

Jazmin- Mm..Miles stop..

Miles-...I'm sorry..I..

Jazmin-...Please don't ever do that again...

Miles- You know I have never disrespected you..I got caught up in the moment and you just looked so beautiful and...So close to me..

Jazmin- Also covered in poop don't forget that..

Miles- Even now you still look gorgeous..

*Distant Scream*

Rose- Honey I don't have time to get the cake!..So Amy offered to go! Is that alright?

Jazmin- *Clears Throat....Um yes Mom!..

Miles- ....I'm sorry Jazmin..Please forgive me..