Chapter Forty-Four: Deception

The following morning I woke up to a call from Jake. He had planned a romantic dinner at the beach for us. A whole day to spend just the two of us. Even though I was still a bit upset at him over the whole hero act towards Lina. I had to admit I was also excited to have some alone time with him. It was starting to become a habit of my father to always spend time with Jake also. I didn't mind at first but then it started to become a problem, when my father literally sat in between us ALL THE TIME. After a long while of looking through my bathing suits I found a brand new two piece sexy bikini. I took a warm bath and then got ready. I heard my father having a conversation with Jake in the living room. I quietly peeked a little to see how Jake looked. He was wearing a white plain t-shirt that showed his perfect lined muscles with khaki shorts. He had ray bans on and a surfer necklace around his neck.

John- I don't want you both out so late..the streets can get dangerous..

Jake- Of course Sir. plus I'll always keep Jazmin safe there is no doubt about that..

John- We've been through this already son..You can call me John and I trust you will yet I still don't want you placing my daughter in danger by staying out too late..

Jake- *Smiles...I'll bring her back before midnight John I give you my word.

"You got yourself a good young man here my little boxer" My dad said to me as I walked towards them and joined into their conversation. "I know dad...I got myself two great amazing men in my life that I wouldn't trade for anything in this world!".

On our way to the beach we spoke about the whole Lina 'Dying' situation. I didn't want to stay upset with him and ruin our alone time together. I thought about mentioning what happened over at Miles house but I held back. It's not like James and I had a full conversation either way. Heck we barely crossed few words. Still I didn't want those doubts creeping in on Jakes mind once again. He finally had accepted there was no point in holding back any rivalry against James. All he represented in our life was just a simple bad memory. He had turned into a ghost that vanished into thin air one night. James had chosen not to be a part of my life anymore and I learned to accept that.

The fresh cool breeze around my body send shivers all over. Jake hugged me from behind making me feel warm. His sexy cologne scent reminded me of James. I rolled my eyes as his name came into mind. The cold water aroused both of our feet as the waves came crashing into shore and slowly retreating. I turned to face him. He stared into my eyes as I looked deeply into his. The sensual sexy look he was giving me triggered erotic feelings inside me. I bit my bottom lip while he gave me a sexy grin. "I love when you do that" he said to me as he got closer. Our lips were inches away from touching.

I desperately wanted to taste them. He teased a bit by giving me small pecks on my neck and cheeks. My breathing got heavier and my knees weakened. These sensational feelings he still provoked my body were insane to handle and were difficult to prevent from showing. He knew well those naughty face expressions turned me on. He was well aware that he had me on the palm of his hands. "Jake Take Me As Yours", I whispered to his lips after we passionately kissed. In between our kiss he whispered back "I will never get enough of you".

With nobody around to prevent us from expressing our love he carefully laid me on the sand. Without breaking our intense sensual kiss his hand caressed my thigh. I kept my hands on his hair grabbing onto it tighter as we filled the air with our hot passionate love. He untied my sarong skirt exposing my sexy black bikini. The cold water breeze touched my skin sending chills all over my body. I felt his fingers brush my belly making his way towards my chest where he stopped. He gave me a naughty look. I reached over to him and bit his lip while I untied my bikini top. I placed his hands on my bare chest as he grabbed onto them tightly.