Chapter Eight: Letting Demons Out

"Noo....James don't!...Please help...Stop them...Someone Help..*Bang*Bang.." I suddenly woke up screaming and crying.

Rose- Honey Jazmin look at me..Hun look at me I'm right here ..

Jazmin- (I couldn't control myself the tears kept on flowing as I felt my whole body shaking)..Mom...They killed him...

Rose- What are you talking about? Who killed who?

Jazmin- James!!! I need to go see him! (I got up with quickness and ran out of my room leaving my mom clueless..)

Rose- Honey!!! Wait it was just a nightmare come back here!

I rushed over to James house and desperately knocked on the door but nobody opened. I started to knock harder until the woman I had seen in James room before opened the door. She was wearing a scrub uniform and holding a coffee mug that read 'Best Mom In The World'. She looked a bit younger than my mom. She must've been James mother but looked nothing like him. James had dark black hair and piercing blue eyes. While she had light brown hair and hazel eyes with a sweet loving stare. The only thing they had in common was their skin-tone.

Emma- It's a nice mug isn't it? My son gave it to me when he was just a little boy..

Jazmin- (She must've caught me looking at the mug) *Smiles.. I'm sorry to bother..Um is James home?

Emma- No you actually just missed him.

Jazmin- Oh...I see..but um...is he okay??

Emma- Yeah he should be..Why are you crying honey? Oh no don't tell me he did something to you?

Jazmin- No-no...I actually came to see if he was okay..I'm sorry Ma'am I didn't mean to scare you or bother you I should go home...I need to get ready for school either way...

Emma- I'm Emma Dawson..James mother you can address me however you like but please come in for a moment I would like to speak to you if you don't mind..

Jazmin- (This is weird..I shouldn't even be here) Umm...I really need to go get ready Ms. Dawson..

Emma- Please..It won't be long.

Unsure of wether it was a good idea or not. I walked into her home. "Let me warm up some water for a nice soothing tea to calm your nerves down Honey". I gave her a warm smile as I watched her enter the kitchen. I took the time to glance around her living room. Last time I had been inside their home I didn't get the chance to actually take a good look. A family picture sitting on a glass table caught my attention. So I stood up to take a better look. It was a picture of James and his parents. His father also had dark hair and colored eyes almost as green as mine. Maybe James got his piercing blue eyes from another relative, I thought as I held onto the picture.

Emma- You know he use to be a sweet loving young boy..

Jazmin- I'm sorry I..

Emma- No it's fine you can go ahead and look..

Jazmin- I don't know your son well you know..I'm new in town but I had an incident the first day I moved here, your son actually saved my life.

Emma- Did he?..*Smiles

Jazmin- If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be standing here with you today.

Emma- He's a caring person even though he shows otherwise sometimes..Like last night for example..

Jazmin- (Last night??..Did she see?) Umm..

Emma- He isn't a bad person Jazmin he's just misunderstood..