Chapter Forty-Five: The Proposal

(Following Morning)
.
.
.
(LINA'S RESIDENCE)

Lina- Mom I told you I have this handled!!

Madison- That man looks dangerous! I don't want you getting involved with him!

Lina- I always get what I want! You should already know that! And right now who I want is JAKE! And I will do whatever it takes to have him for myself!

Madison- You will doom this family because of that powerful man! It will be on your conscious!!

*Knocking On The Door*

Lina- Well?? Don't you hear the door!? Go open it!

Madison- We are not done talking. I'll be right back!

*A Minute Later*

Alison- I'm so glad you're okay! I went over to the hospital and they told me you were here!

Lina- Ugh it's you..

Alison- You expected someone else?

Lina- Duh Alison..I was expecting my future husband...

Alison- SHUT UP! Jake proposed?!

Lina- *Rolls Eyes...Not yet but he will.

*Meanwhile Outside*

Jake- Hi Mrs. Madison is Lina awake?

Madison- Yes handsome she's inside her bedroom come in..You know your way to her room right?

Jake- Yes thank you.
.

.
Alison- How are you so sure?

Lina- Because poor little me is dying! *Fakes Cough

Alison- Why would you laugh at such a serious subject?..Lina are you seriously that sick?

Lina- Don't be stupid! Of course not! It's all an act his father wanted me to play for Jake...He too does not want that rat of Jazmin to be a part of Jake's life..So he chose me to be the one and only future Mrs. Kingsley!..

Alison- Omg haha you are soooo evil! ...But Wait isn't his last name Berkeley?

Lina- It's a long story that...Uh isn't your business!...Plus always remember I ALWAYS get what I want. No matter what.

Jake- (You're in for a surprise)

.

.
(JAZMIN'S P.O.V)

V)