Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Night Of Romance

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up in the middle of the night. As I got up to check I saw a flashlight turning on and off coming from outside my front yard. I walked over to my bedroom window and saw Jake standing outside signaling with his hands for me to go outside.

Jazmin- *Whispers...What are you doing here?..

Jake- What? I can't hear you..

Jazmin- ..I can't talk too loud I'll wake my mom up..

Jake- I texted you on your phone to know if you were awake..Can you let me in?

Jazmin- Are you crazy?!

Jake- Ssh!...You'll wake your mom up..*Smirks

Jazmin- *Rolls Eyes..Fine I'll drop the key and you open the door..Just don't make noise!

Jake- Gotcha..

I quickly fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. My bedroom door slowly opened and the jittery nervous feelings started to build up. I was inside my room in the middle of the night with Jake. I was wearing booty-shorts and a white tank-top with no bra. His eyes glowed with amazment as he glanced at me from head to toe. I got shy and uncomfortably asked why he was there. He walked towards me as I slowly took a few steps back, while nervously asking my question again. He cornered me against the wall. In his eyes I could see the insane desire he held inside.

He got closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I want to make love to you right now". My eyes widened after hearing him say those words that triggered sensational chills all over my body. I felt a nudge stuck in my throat making it difficult to answer him. He slowly kissed my cheek working his way to my lips. While we kissed so passionately I felt his hands touch my skin underneath my shirt. My heart started to beat at a faster rate. I wasn't too sure if I was ready to take that step with Jake anymore. Not after how much thought I had given to James just hours ago.

Feeling Jakes soft warm touch on my body and his sweet tender lips made it hard to pull away. "Jake..What if my mom hears us?...We have to stop.." I said in between kisses. Breathing heavily he replied, "Jazmin can't you see how much I want you..How much I need you..Don't make me wait...I can't control this insane desperate hunger I crave for you...". Just when he finished saying those words he grabbed me from the waist pulling me up as I wrapped my legs around him.

He laid me on the bed as I watched him get undressed

He laid me on the bed as I watched him get undressed. The exciting and nervous feelings inside me all mixed together felt like fireworks. My entire body was trembling. I stared at his naked body with admiration. He had no insecurity about himself whatsoever. His provocative perfect toned body made me bite my bottom lip. As he caught me gazing, he gave me a flirty smile and leaned towards me. I had to admit he was literally the whole package. He was charming..irresistibly handsome and he was truly gifted from down there.