Chapter Sixteen: The Healer

He rode with fury and maximum speed as the cold air hit our bodies. When we were far away from the rest he finally made a stop. He got off the motor bike to stretch and took a deep satisfying breath as if saying he accomplished his goal. We said nothing to each other he only gave me a relaxed look while he whipped his hair back into place with his hands. Deep down I knew he wasn't dangerous at least not to me. His sudden mood swings and aggressiveness scared me enough to second think if I really knew James at all. I was also worried sick for Jake I didn't know anything about him and during the ride James took my phone away so I wouldn't keep in touch with anyone.

"I need to pee" I said with a demanding tone in my voice. That was far from what I actually had planned. If I wanted to escape I needed the perfect excuse. He wouldn't dare accompany me in such a private situation.

James- Go ahead and pee..

Jazmin- In-front of you??...Don't be gross.. *Rolls Eyes

James- If you think I'm gonna fall for it you're wrong..You gotta pee?..Fine do it right here.

Jazmin- James!..We are in the middle of the road you expect me to just flash you and anyone else that passes by!

James- If I were you I'd hurry up..We're leaving in a few minutes..

Jazmin- (I can't let this opportunity pass by)...FINE!...Can you at least turn around..

James- Unless you have a pussy made of gold you ain't got nothin I haven't seen before...*Smirks

Jazmin- You're such a pig!..You might've seen hundreds of girls naked that you probably took to bed but you haven't seen me! I'd like to keep it that way. *Frowns

James- Yet..

Jazmin- In your dreams!..Now turn around!!

James- Fine but make it quick!

As soon as he turned around I got off the motor bike and quietly walked away into some woods that were close by. Once I got far enough to make noise I ran as fast as my feet could take me. I heard him yelling my name in a desperate and furious tone. Yet that didn't stop me from trying to escape him.

James- Jazmin!!!!! STOP!!!! You can hurt yourself!!!

Jazmin- *Panting...Stay away!!!!!

James- I'll take you back home just stop running!

I made my way through the woods not caring about all the icky bugs that crossed my path or any wild animal

I made my way through the woods not caring about all the icky bugs that crossed my path or any wild animal. His footsteps got closer to me and my legs felt like they were going to give up on me. I grew breathless so I had to stop and take a deep breath before I actually passed out. I leaned back onto a tree that was insanely huge but beautiful.