Chapter Thirteen: School Project

Jazmin- No you can't come in what are you doing here James..(He was the last person I wanted to see at the moment)

James- Oh cmon you aren't just a bit happy to see me?

Jazmin- James what do you want?..

James- I guess you aren't in the mood..Well we have a project to do or did you forget?

Jazmin- Oh shoot!...

James- I guess you forgot..Well you would've known if you went to school today Missy.

Jazmin- Don't lecture me!..You skipped school today also..

James- I see you still like to lurk..

He gave me a smirk if acting like he was all that wasn't enough now I had given him more reason to think I was drooling over him. Even if that was actually all a hundred percent true. I didn't want to admit it to his face.

Jazmin-...Don't flatter yourself I saw your car parked outside your house...But wait don't tell me JAMES DAWSON took the bus? *Grins

James- Ha-ha...There's nothing wrong with taking the bus...but if you must know..I didn't go to school either..I had my buddy call me telling me we need the project done before Friday.

Jazmin- A girl buddy?.. (Oh gosh did I just say that out loud!!)

James- Careful Tiger..I might think you're jealous..

Jazmin- What? In your dreams...I don't care...Ugh just get inside and wait in the living room I'll go change and join you in a few...

James- Let me know if you need help..*Smirks

Jazmin- *Rolls Eyes..Don't get your hopes up...

While I was taking my pj's off I heard the floor creek a bit. I then saw a shadow and I quickly ran towards the door to shut it but I was late. James was quicker and stopped me from closing the door by blocking my way.

James- Wow...Let me tell you something..I've seen plenty of bodies before but never one so nicely curved like yours..

Jazmin- YEAH I BET YOU HAVE! YOU DAMN PLAYBOY NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!

James- Relax I was looking for the bathroom but I can stay and look at you instead..

He gave me a flirty smile as he continued to gawk at me from head to toe. He was the first guy to ever see me half naked. Just who the hell did he think he was! I furiously glared at him while he continued to observe.

Jazmin- James I'm serious I'm literally not wearing much get out of my room!..

James- I can see that and well if you ask me you're actually wearing a little too much..

Jazmin- James LEAVE!

I walked up to him and placed my hands on his chest to push him out of my room but he grabbed my hands instead and turned me around now my back was touching his chest. He crossed my arms one on-top of the other. Using his strength he kept his arms on-top of mine preventing me from moving. My almost naked body was now close to his perfectly muscular body. So close I could feel a bump down below. He blew air on my neck to move my hair out of the way, exposing my naked neck to his naughty pleasure. I felt his hot breath really close to my ear while I stayed still tilting my neck to the side. The entire scene wasn't right but it felt so good. I didn't want to fight against the temptation I was secretly craving but I knew I had too. Only because I broke things off with Jake didn't mean it was right for me to freely mess around with James or anyone else. I still wasn't too sure if breaking up wit Jake was the best thing to do I still missed him a lot. Even if at the moment James closeness made it foggy for me to think clearly.