Chapter Sixty-One: The Reason Comes Out

After a long month later Amy had finally return back to town. Ashanti and I prepared a small get together to celebrate her turning into a mommy. We had invited a couple friends of her and Jeans. My parents had taken a trip to Jacksonville to visit the family that lived out there. They both took Aquamarine with them so the rest of the family could finally meet her. It was only going to be a one day trip which didn't take away from the fact I was going to miss my baby. Still I tried to focus on the party and not on her absence. While our guests began to show up Ash started to pump up the party by playing some great hits from Usher to Chris Brown to Lil Jon. It was a crazy mix but then again so was Ashanti. As I was preparing a table outside in the backyard I heard my name being called out.

Jake- I hope you don't mind..*Clears Throat...Ashley wanted to come along..

Jazmin- (Well this is sooo gonna be awkward)....Of course not...Hey Ashley nice to meet you..I'm..

Ashley- Jazmin....Trust me I know.

Jazmin- Um okay...Well Jake told me you are pregnant..

Ashley- Isn't it obvious?

Jazmin- Uh yeah I guess it is...You look lovely though..

Ashley- You're not being serious right?

Jazmin- Did I say something wrong?

Jake- Cmon Ashley...Jazmin is just being nice..

Ashley- Sure telling a girl that looks like a fat cow she looks lovely is rather nice right Jake?..Of course you would agree..It's Jazmin we're talking about..*Rolls Eyes

Jake- *Sighs...I'm gonna need a drink...I'll be right back..

Jazmin- (Wait don't leave me with this hormonal monster!!!)....Um..Hey listen..I know it's hard when you're going through an emotional rollercoaster and on top of that you are pregnant...Trust me I've been there...but..

Ashley- Look Jazmin...I'm gonna only say this once so listen good. I don't like you okay?..Never have Never will. Stay outta my way by staying outta Jakes. In other words STAY IN YOUR LANE. Otherwise we'll have major issues and trust me I'm nothing like that annoying stupid girl named Lina..You will regret messing with me. Do you understand?

Jazmin- (What the hell just happened? I looked at her confused)....Um sure understood?

Ashley- Jake! It seriously takes you that long to get a damn drink!!?..

She snapped at Jake as she shoved me to the side. "Geez poor guy...Wonder what evil deed he did in life for him to get punished that way" Ashanti said to me as we both saw how Jake annoyingly stood in silence while Ashley screamed at him.

Jazmin- I just spoke to the devil herself..She seriously threatened me..Can you believe that?

Ashanti- Well...See it her way?..She got knocked up from a guy that thought was making love to his ex girlfriend...*Laughs...I'm surprised she didn't hurt you instead..

Jazmin- *Chuckles...Pregnant girls can be dangerous to deal with but you know what?..I won't make this about me...It's Amy's day..So lets just forget the whole thing and move on from it please...

Ashanti- Just admit it...*Whispers...You secretly wish she wasn't pregnant so you could've let your fist do the talking...Just like old times..

Jazmin- Haha...Ash!..I'm leaving you before you get me into trouble...

Ashanti- Waaait!!..I could be your good Angel too!..I could give you good advice!..