Chapter Twenty-One: A Chance On Bad

"Jazmin get up! You'll be late for school". I slowly opened my eyes to see my mom hurriedly opening the curtains of my room. Letting the bright ray of sunlight hit my face. Ugh how I detested waking up this way. I had a massive headache from overthinking what happened the night before. The kiss I shared with Jake kept replaying in my mind not letting me get a single minute of peace. There was also the debate of telling James about the kiss that had been lingering in my mind all night. I was afraid of the way he would react though he had nothing to worry about. I wasn't going back with Jake and the kiss meant nothing but a farewell after all he meant so much to me at one point.

I found myself standing in front of the mirror slowly tracing my lips that Jake had sweetly touched with his. Remembering just how his kisses felt. Exactly like home. Stop it Jaz! He's your ex! You're in love with James now! I said while snapping out of the trance I had found myself lost in.

As I was making my way to school I noticed a self-confident sexy guy leaning against a super nice car. I saw him look up at me and then smile. I suspiciously looked at James while walking to him. Just how did he afford a car like that? I wondered.

Jazmin- Where the hell have you been!?

James- Miss me that much already Tiger?..

He shot me one of his infamous sexy smirks that I hated to admit I loved. Just the way his lips curved and just the right amount of teeth showed. Plus that small dimple that appeared on the edge of his lip. Ugh! Why did he have to be so darn hot! I changed my expression to seriousness as I stood in front of him.

Jazmin- Whatever I don't have time for this..I'm going to be late for class...

I took two steps and quickly stopped as he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back to him.

James- Where do you think you're going? We're not done.

Jazmin- Let go James...I told you I'm going to school...Somewhere you should be heading too also.

James- Schools for squares...Haha

Jazmin- Yeah very funny..Hope you're laughing this much when you end up living in the street not being able to afford a decent home.

James- What's up your ass?

Jazmin- The fact that you still have to ask pisses me off...I'm leaving..

James- (I pull her towards me and grab her tight from the waist so she won't escape me)...I've missed you too baby..

Jazmin- Don't baby me James!..You disappeared the whole day yesterday!

James- Babe you were being held hostage at your house I didn't want to cause anymore problems with your mom..

Jazmin- Really?..You of all people don't like to cause problems?...Where were you and with who James!