Chapter Seventeen: Take Me To Paradise

I couldn't move I just stood there in shock. I heard the gun shots but I was too afraid to look. Suddenly I felt warm strong protective arms hug me. I knew it was James I could feel his sweet embrace all over my body. I cried and hugged him back while he gently placed his chin on top of my head hugging me tighter.

James- I'm here I'll never let anything bad happen to you Tiger..

Jazmin- (His sexy manly smell aroused my face while I leaned my head against his chest) You're an asshole! You left me..

James- I just went to go get my bike that's all.. I was heading back..Why is it that I always have to rescue you from trouble..*Laughs

Jazmin- (I let go and stepped back)..Shut up and tell me why the hell you thought it was a good idea to leave me behind with that old creepy lady!!

James- Jaz she saved my life..

Jazmin- Yes!! But you still left me!

James- I came back didn't I?

Jazmin- (He began to walk away) Where the hell are you going now!

James- Shut up and follow!

Jazmin- James we are NOT going back do you hear me!?

James- Yeah Yeah...hurry your ass up..

Jazmin- James!! Wait! (I looked back to see the coyote he shot laying dead on the ground covered with flies and bugs)

James- I left my bike up the hill so we gotta be quick..

Jazmin- So what are you planning to do?

James- Thank her what else..

Jazmin- I thanked her for both of us can we just please go!

James- Are you that eager to see if your little wack as boyfriend is still alive?...

Jazmin- *Rolls eyes...He is not my boyfriend I told you that already..Plus besides wanting to know how he is..We both need to go back..The police are probably looking for us..

James- What the hell??

We both stood in shock noticing where the Cabin was located was no longer in sight. "Did we follow the right path?" I asked feeling kinda skeptical but also somewhat afraid.

James- Where the fuck is the cabin??

Jazmin- James I have a bad feeling can we please just go!!

James- Nah this has to be a joke!

Jazmin- Who would be playing a sick joke in the middle of the woods James!..Please let's go! (I took him by the arm and pulled him)

James- Whoever you are this shit is 5 year old funny you fucks!!...

Jazmin- James shut up and let's go!!