Chapter Fifty-Five: Back To A Loving Home

I was back home in a house full of nothing but love and joyful smiles with cheerful laughs. My baby and I were gathered around family and friends whom showed love and support. We were truly blessed. I was getting ready in my room to join the rest for a small celebration. They were urging to hear what I had decided to name my baby. I wanted it to be a surprise announcement after we all ate the delicious food my mother cooked for us. However they all didn't agree and I was practically forced into spilling the name out as soon as I was done changing. I smiled at myself as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. While I touched my belly I couldn't help but feel somewhat empty. I missed having her inside me stretching her little legs or kicking me with her little feet. I loved it all and I missed it too but now I could actually touch her. I could kiss her face and body endlessly. Just by the thought of wrapping my arms around her again and smelling her pure sweet scent made me rush back to her.

Rose- There she is!!!

Ashanti- Girl you took way too long!!!

Amy- But it's okay because we are all here enjoying our little niece!! Right Jean?

Jean- You really did an amazing job Jazmin..She is stunningly delightful...Just like her auntie!

Amy- Aw baby that's why I love you!..

Ashanti- Ugh...She clearly looks like me...

Amy- *Rolls Eyes...Oh stop hating..

Miles- Haha...Does anyone need a drink?..

Ashanti- You're going to the store?

Miles- Yeah I won't be long..

Jean- I'll go with you man..

Miles- Okay...Jazmin you need anything?

Jazmin- I'm fine Miles...Thanks...Oh but before you leave..I want to announce the name I have chosen for my beautiful baby girl..

Everyone- Spill it out!!!

John- Whatever it is..It will be amazing my little boxer..

Jazmin- Thank you dad...Okay well her name is...

Rose- Shh!!...Wait!..I think you should tell her first..

Jazmin- Tell my daughter first?

Rose- Yes..When I had you I carried your little body against my beating chest and as I whispered your name to your little soft ear..I also gave you my blessing...I feel like you should do the same sweetheart.

John- Your mother is right..It will be something we will remember along side with you..

Amy- We will make sure she knows about this sweet moment you shared with all of us..

My mother walked towards me and gently placed my baby in my arms. As I carried her small fragile body against my chest, I breathed in her sweet aroma. I smiled sweetly and leaned to her ear. As I whispered her name to her a giggle escaped her lips. They all gasped and laughed in amazement. I stared at her as if I had won the most desired treasure in the world. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Her sky blue eyes stared back to mine. I could see my reflection in them as she playfully grabbed onto one of my fingers. After I gave my blessing I reached over to her forehead and placed a soft gentle sweet kiss. Suddenly I felt an arm over my shoulder. Miles carefully reached over and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Then he respectfully gave me one as well. I heard the viewing crowd gasp in awe as we looked into each others eyes. I interrupted the moment to finally announce the mystery name to everyone.