Chapter Sixty-Three: Out For Blood

(MEANWHILE AT MILES HOUSE)

*Knock On The Door*

Jean- I got it! I'll open!

Jake- Hey..Miles home?

Jean- Whatcha want him for?

Jake- I don't think it concerns you..

Jean- *Raises Eyebrow...You ain't a friend of Miles..So what the heck do you want?

Miles- Who is it?

Jean- Some lame ass..

Jake- Forget it I'll come by another day..

Miles- (I was curious to know what he wanted..Didn't expect to ever see him at my house)...Hey Wait...

Jean-...I'll be inside if you need anything dude..

Miles- Yeah I got this..

Jake- I didn't come here to fight..I just wanna talk..

Miles- What topic can there possibly exist between us?

Jake- Jazmin.

Miles- *Chuckles...I guess news really travel fast..

Jake- What are you talking about?

Miles- Don't act stupid...I know why you're here...Let me just make something clear..Even though her and I aren't together FOR NOW that doesn't mean I'm stepping away from her life and Aqua's for good..

Jake- I wasn't acting stupid..I actually came to tell you I didn't want you arguing with her over the friendship she has with me..

Miles- You really expect me to believe that all you want from her is a friendship? *Laughs...You can't fool me..

Jake- Think whatever you want..I just came to tell you no matter what you think or feel about me..At the end of the day I don't give a shit cause regardless I'm still going to be a part of Jazmin's life..That's whether you like it or not.

Miles- As long as you know your place and where you stand in her life..It's fine with me..

Jake- You think you're in any position to put limits now?..You both aren't together anymore..

Miles- Go ahead give it a shot..She's left you before..*Chuckles...I'm not worried..

Jake- We'll see about that.

*Incoming Call From Jazmin*

Jake- Aren't you gonna get that?

Miles- So is that all you came for?..Cause you're wasting my time here..

*Loud Gun Shots*
.
.
.
Jake- What the hell was that!?

Miles- They're gun shots you idiot!..Quick lets get inside the house!!

James- *Laughs...Not so fast Bro...

Jake-...James?

Miles- J-James you're back?

James- In the flesh...*Grins...Y'all fuckers missed me?

Miles- What the hell do you think you're doing? Put that shit away man..Someone can call the cops!

James- You're right..I don't need this for what imma do next..

(JAKE'S P.O.V)

I stared in confusion as James tossed the gun aside and unexpectedly punched Miles across the face. I was shocked to see James back in town. Although seeing them fight only made me wonder if he had found out about Jazmin and Miles relationship. If that was the case then I was sure there would be massive blood spilled. I had to stop the fight. Not only because James was at risk of going to jail but because I knew if I let him continue beating Miles he would no doubt kill him. Regardless of our differences I wasn't going to stand aside and watch the only brother I have..spend his life behind bars. I tried pulling him away but that guy was even stronger when he was pissed off. Miles face was covered in blood. I could've barely seen his eyes. There was blood everywhere. I suddenly heard the pleading of a girl from afar. I turned around to see Jazmin running towards us. 'Shit! Not a good time!'..Last thing I needed was Jazmin to get hurt. Otherwise I would have to jump into the fight forsure.