Chapter Fourteen: War Declared

Lina- *Grins...Hi Jazmin.

Jazmin- Mom can you please leave us alone for a moment..

Rose- Of course honey..Nice meeting you Lina a friend of my little Jazmin is always welcome so feel free to come visit anytime you want. *Smiles

Lina- Thank you Ms. Smith I sure will.

Jazmin- (I waited for my mom to leave the living room before snapping like how I wanted too)...What the hell are you doing here!

Lina- Woah relax little Jazmin you heard your mama I'm welcomed here..*Smirks

Jazmin- YOU...ARE..NOT..WELCOMED! SO GET OUT!

Lina- Listen you little slut! I only came to warn you...Actually rephrase that to DEMAND you to stay away from the new guy!!! ..He WILL be mine!

Jazmin- (I gave out a loud laughter after hearing her nonsense)...Please stop! My stomach is hurting from your bad taste of joke..

Lina- I'm glad you find humor in all this because I want you to laugh this loud when it finally comes back to bite you in the ass..

Jazmin- *Rolls Eyes....What do you mean?

Lina- Simple..You took James away from me...Now I'm going to take Jake from you.

Jazmin- Now you listen to me!...I will NOT let you play around with Jake as if he was a toy or your amuse for entertainment!..If anyone here needs to stay away from him it's exactly YOU!

Lina- Don't get me wrong he's hot...REAL HOT..but I'm not interested in getting to know him..However I do know how much interest you have in him..AND THAT my "little Jazmin" is enough for me. *Smirks

Jazmin- So that's your diabolical plan?...To get back at me by using Jake??

Lina- I'm gonna DATE HIM...KISS HIM...FUCK HIM...and oh..MAKE HIM REGRET EVER BEING WITH YOU!...yeah Jazmin I'M GOING TO MAKE HIM HATE YOU EVEN MORE THAN HE ALREADY DOES!

Jazmin- Ha and I care because???

Lina- Don't play stupid with me you little hoe..I know how much you care about him and how much he means to you..Heck I even know how far your little fairy tale with him goes and do you wanna know how I found out about all this?..

Jazmin- *Rolls Eyes...Don't have the slightest clue....Enlighten me Sherlock..

Lina- One name...JAKE.

Jazmin- What?...He wouldn't have..

Lina- He did...& that's not all he told me..He also knows you've gone far with James...That's pretty sad don't you agree? I mean there you were thinking he had this perfect image of you and all along he knew what a slut you really are..Sounds to me like he wanted to have a taste of what James had as well. *Laughs

Jazmin- You're lying..(I felt the sensation to fall on my knees and cry but I couldn't give her the satisfaction of watching me break that way)

Lina- Why else do you think he let you go so easily after you broke up with him?...Because deep down he knew he wasn't missing out on much..You actually did him a favor! Who knows what diseases you carry..Eew..

Jazmin- Enough..Get the fuck out of my house before I take you out myself!!!

Lina- Why so upset "Little Jazmin"...I'm just stating facts and just incase it hasn't gotten clear to you....Wars declared.