Chapter Forty-One: A Lustful Kiss?

"Ten minutes have passed and still no sign of him" I nervously said as I kept looking at the time. Impatiently waiting for Jake to arrive and silently hoping he wouldn't ditch me. After the way he left school and didn't want to hear me out. I had texted him to meet me at the park where we shared an intimate moment together. Something deep down inside me wished he did appear but also I was afraid of his reaction. What if he disrespects me again? What if he shows up only to tell me he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore? What if fucking me is all he was looking for? and now that I gave it to him I am no longer interesting for him. I had so many doubts lingering in my mind I felt like I was going crazy. I didn't want him to leave me but I also couldn't make him stay if he had doubts about me. To my disgrace what happened between James and I was repeating itself. It felt like needles slowly puncturing my heart.
.

.
(JAKE'S P.O.V)

*Somewhere In The Park*

I told myself I wouldn't fall for her trap. But no matter what I say I just can't stop thinking about her. I gotta hear her out..I'll be that stupid fool to forgive her mistake. I'll be whatever she wants me to be. I just don't want to let her go and if that makes me sound like I'm crazy...then I guess I am. I'm crazy for her.

Lina- Jake?

Jake- What are you doing here?

Lina- (Dammit I was not expecting to bump
into him)..Um I came...For a quick jog..Had to get away for a bit....Where are you going?

I gave her a suspicious stare, there was no way she came out for a jog. It was almost seven in the evening and the sun was practically setting in already. Lina is the type that gets scared by her own shadow so for her to be at the park alone in the dark? She had to be up to something.

Jake- I'm looking for Jazmin..

Lina- *Rolls Eyes..Oh go figure...

Jake- Have you seen her by any chance?

Lina- What do I look like?..Her nanny?

"Forget I asked" I had to expect that answer from her can't say I didn't see it coming. I turned away to continue looking for Jazmin when I heard Lina loudly shout in pain.

Jake- What's wrong?

Lina- My Head..It's hurting..I feel..

She then suddenly collapsed on the grass. I immediately carried her in my arms. "Lina!.....Lina wake up!".

Lina- Jake..

Jake- Are you okay? Should I call an ambulance?

Lina- I...I feel dizzy...

Jake- I'm calling an ambulance.

Lina- NO DON'T!

Jake- Why?

Lina- Because...I just wanna lay down okay...This isn't the first time this happens..I'm use to it..

Jake- Then that's more of a reason to take you to the hospital Lina..

Lina- I SAID NO JAKE!..Just take me home please..

Jake- What's wrong?...What are you hiding?

Lina- Nothing...I...I'm fine now...So forget it I'll just walk..

Jake- No wait...I can't let you go alone..