Chapter Fifteen: School Field Trip

I woke up feeling determined and ready to face anything that could possibly happen in the field trip. I wasn't sure if Lina might've planned something to attack me in some way or if I was just being paranoid. All I was certain of was that I was ready to fight back. I straightened my long auburn hair and wore an above the knee burgundy skirt with high knee white socks and a white crop top along with my white Nike's. The outfit was a bit provocative for my taste but if I wanted to get Lina back for what she did this would be the perfect way. She seeks attention what better way to annoy her silly ass by stealing the attention from her for a while.

I arrived to school a bit earlier than usual

I arrived to school a bit earlier than usual. Half of my classmates were already there including Lina. I avoided any contact with her for now by standing in a corner away from everyone else. To distract myself I pulled out my phone and began to play a game. I felt the presence of someone near me so I looked up hoping it wasn't Lina. Even though I was ready to fight back I was also a bit scared to get expelled.

Jazmin- Ohh it's just you Jake.. (He stood there gazing at me with admiration)

Jake- Wow...You look...

Jazmin- (He looked at me from head to toe) I know it's a little too much...

Jake- It's perfect. You look stunning as always..

Jazmin- Um...Thank you..

Jake- Soo...About our talk last night

Jazmin- Jake I rather not talk about it..

Jake- Look I need to-

Jazmin- Jake..please just..

Jake- No listen...let me apologize

Jazmin- For what?..

Jake- For everything....I know I haven't treated you right or been fair with this whole situation...

Jazmin- Jake...it's fine I guess ..

Jake- No it's not fine..I should be able to take a loss and if being with him makes you happy...then it shouldn't bother me as much...I just want you to be happy Jazmin......Even if it's not with me.

Jazmin- (I stood there feeling completely shocked)..Wow..I really wasn't expecting this type of reaction from you Jake..

Jake- I know I've been acting like an asshole towards you and saying unnecessary comments..But I want you to know I said those things because I felt betrayed...I was angry at you and I know I was wrong for that Jazmin..but I couldn't help it..the mixed emotions towards you were stronger than myself and I couldn't control them when I was around you...

He suddenly got closer to me and with a sweet low tone he whispered, "I'll always love you no matter what and because I love you I'm willing to let you go". As he said those heart breaking words. His voice trembled and my entire body shivered.