Chapter Forty-Six: The Hide Out (Pt.1)

The smell of fresh cut grass brushed my nose. The warm sunlight gently aroused my skin as a slight cold breeze blew my hair to the side of my neck. I struggled to open my eyes, due to a massive headache I felt. Once I managed to get a hold of myself. I stood up and looked around. I was in the middle of nowhere. Tall green grass covered in beautiful sunflowers as far as the eye could see. The sky was a nice shade of bright blue. The scenery was amazing truly breathtaking. For just one brief moment I forgot about everything and everyone. I turned my head up facing the sky and closed my eyes.

While feeling the wind brush my face blowing my hair back, I smiled

While feeling the wind brush my face blowing my hair back, I smiled. Suddenly a familiar deep sexy voice spoke from behind me. Startled, I immediately turned around and saw him. Our eyes met once again after so long. Those striking intense blue eyes I had not seen for months were now staring me down. Those sweet soft tempting full lips that my mouth used to desperately claim. That strongly-built perfect body my hands use to nervously touch. The one I found love with in his arms and on his bed. The one and only James Dawson. The cold hearted guy that broke me so savagely and left me in pieces without a single fucking care.

I felt a mixed of emotions standing right in front of him after so long

I felt a mixed of emotions standing right in front of him after so long. I had always played out this moment in my mind so many times. I was going to yell at him. Punch him a couple times until he bled like my heart did when he left me. For a long time I felt anger thinking about the day I would be face to face with the guy who left me feeling empty inside. Now that I was only few inches away from him all I felt was a shameful weakness. My body trembled and my hands got sweaty. I was definitely feeling nervous as if it was our first time meeting again. The way his eyes were intensely staring at me got me tensed. He looked at me as if he also had been long waiting for this moment to come.

(JAMES P.O.V)

V)