Chapter Twenty-Six: Faded Memories

"James

"James...Where are you?"

"Jazmin can you hear me?"

"I can but I can't see you"

"I love you so much..Please don't ever forget me"

"James! Don't leave me!"

"You didn't want to talk to me remember?"

"I know but I do now! Please let's fix this"

"It's too late to fix anything Jazmin"

"No! Wait for me!" Suddenly the fog cleared up just in time for me to see a car driving in full velocity that I didn't have enough time to react. I instantly got ran over and lost consciousness.

*Hospital*

"She's losing a lot of blood!"

"Hurry we can't let her die!"

"We need blood transfusion!"

"I have her blood type!"

"Who are you?"

"I am John...Her Father"

"Then come this way now Sir!"

"Jazmin! You can't leave me you hear!"

"You can't come inside the E.R you need to wait outside"

"I'm her boyfriend! I should be inside with her! I can't leave her alone!"

"You have to wait outside!"

The nurses called security to have James escorted outside the hospital. While outside he began to punch the wall repeatedly not caring once if his knuckles were scabbing and now covered in blood.

"You can't leave me Jazmin! You can't do this to me!" He began to scream while kicking a nearby trashcan. Suddenly Jake appeared out of nowhere and grabbed James by the shirt. While glaring at him he angrily shouted "Why didn't you take care of her! If she dies this will all be your fault!!".

Both boys began to fight right outside the hospital as Emma immediately rushed towards them. "Enough! You both need to control yourselves! You're not helping the situation by getting on each other's necks!". Jake furiously punched the wall before entering the hospital. Meanwhile James dropped on his knees and covered his face with his bloody hands. He felt hopeless and blamed himself.

James- He's right Ma...If something happens to Jazmin it'll be my fault!

Emma- No don't say that honey..She's going to be alright..

James- I'm the one to blame nobody else! I can't lose her ma..I just can't!

He stood up and ran towards his car. While Emma worriedly shouted behind him "Wait James! Where are you going!?".