Chapter Thirty-Seven: Open Wound

(JAME'S P.O.V)

*Maple City*

I stood by the window of my new room. As I watched the busy city outside..My mind starts to wonder off. The worry starts to kick in. I thought of the possibility of Jazmin moving on with her life with another guy. Suddenly the vision of Jazmin being touched by another guy that wasn't me crosses my mind. The palms of my hands start to sweat and the heat inside me starts to built up. I lose control and furiously punch the wall with my fist. I can't let go of the wild feeling she provokes inside me. She's like a match ready to ignite a dangerous fire inside me. A drug that I am addicted on and I can't quit. "FUCK!!" I yell while I tensely grab my hair. I have to forget all the thoughts of her and I. At least for now I can't have feelings mixing with business. Once I make my name known in every city and every town. I will gain enough power and make profit. I will live the life of a king along with my queen. That's when I will claim what rightfully belongs to me. I will make her mine again and this time nothing and no one will separate us. "Please wait for me Tiger..Please don't forget me".

(BACK IN REDWOOD-VILLE)

Rose- Honey get up you'll be late for school.

Thinking about everything that happened last night kept me up for a while. Not only James invaded my mind but so did the conversation I had with my Mother as soon as she got home. We didn't speak about my Dad much. I told her I didn't want to talk about that subject just yet. I was trying to see how much longer I could avoid it. But I did apologize for acting the way I did towards her. She also apologized for the lies she told.

Jazmin- Ugh..I'm so tired mom...Five more minutes pleaseee

Rose- Hurry and don't have your friend waiting too long..

Jazmin- Wait..What friend?

Rose- Well how about you get ready so you can go see for yourself..I have to go open the Shop but your friend offered to give you a ride to school..I left money in the table for you to eat at school..Hurry and get up already..

The curiosity of wondering who was waiting for me got the best of me. So I got up and quickly did my usual morning routine. Once I was done getting ready for school, I headed towards my living room. Unfortunately to my surprise the so called 'Friend' was actually a snake. As she smiled at me giving me a grin that reached from ear to ear.

Jazmin- What the hell can you possibly be up too this early in the morning..

Lina- Mee??...I'm not up to anything..Just decided to pay my dear naive friend a visit that is all..

Jazmin- What do you mean by naive? and don't call me your friend..We are anything BUT friends.

Lina- Well I'm sure you must have a dictionary somewhere in this shitty looking house...Why don't you look up the definition of naive?

Jazmin- *Rolls Eyes....Stop wasting my time..Why are you here?!

"Well....You see I wanted to be the first one to give you such delightful news" She said with a grin on her face. She was enjoying every second of her stupid visit.

Jazmin- Ugh...Cut the crap and tell me what you mean?

Lina- Haha..Fine I'll give you a hint..It's about James..

Jazmin- What about him Lina!!

Lina- Aggressive much?...Relax he is finally in good company