Chapter Forty: Unfortunate Event

The following day at school was hectic. With prom and graduation just around the corner. The teachers expected us to put a hundred percent of our part in order to get things done. I tried catching up on my usual class work but it was impossible to concentrate. I replayed last night on my mind multiple times throughout the day. I couldn't control the way I felt for Jake. He had woken feelings inside me I thought were vanished. I kept thinking about him constantly throughout the day. I wanted to be near him. My lips missed his and my body burned for his touch. After making me his he left me with an uncontrollable desire to be his again.

All these naughty thoughts circled my mind as I felt the erotic pressure building up inside me. As the lesson went on I looked over to the classroom clock. 'Thirty long more minutes to go' I thought as I bit my lip. I checked my phone and noticed I had a text from Jake that read "Thinking About You". If only he knew all the wild naughty thoughts I was thinking about him. He was at practice so I didn't text him back. Ever since James left town coach put Jake as the teams quarterback. The whole team respected him since he was a true All Star player.

Although there was a few players who weren't happy with Jake taking over. Of course James loyal buddies. Even though Jake had differences with a couple of them they still praised him for winning all the games. Yep that's right no game has been lost since Jake took over. Of course this doesn't mean James was an awful player. When he was head of the football team they only took one loss and multiple wins. Truth was they were both fantastic players and the team relied on them to take them to victory.

*School Bell Rings

I quickly put away my books and journal inside my purse and rushed over to the guys locker room. I knew Jake would be one of the first to go in. I wanted to catch up to him before the rest of the team went in. I was excited to show him how much I was thinking about him and how much I missed him. I hid behind one of the stalls in the showers. I texted Jake a message that read 'I have a little surprise for you..Look inside the shower stalls (;'. The anticipation was killing me I was craving his touch. The lights of the shower room were off making the surprise just perfect. As soon as I heard footsteps I quickly took my dress off. Leaving just my sexy red laced lingerie I wore specifically for him. The door of my stall opened and my heart sank. There I was standing half naked in front of several members of the football team!

Drey-Woah baby!..

Sean-I didn't know it was Christmas!..Let me unwrap you girl!

Sam -What I'd do to that body Damm it babygirl!

I stood still feeling frozen as whistles and nasty comments were being said to me. I felt their eyes devouring me. Their perverted minds full of filthy thoughts I bet. Suddenly I saw someone pushing their way through. It was Miles he quickly covered me with his Jersey. While a lot of them still continued to verbally disrespect me and whistle as if I was some dog.

Miles- Alright that's enough..get it moving!

Freddy- What are ya her bodyguard?

Miles- Get your ass moving or else Fred!

Freddy- *Laughs....Without James you ain't shit!..The whole team knows it...right guys..

Kevin- Shut up foo..Miles is the homie..

Drey-Hey Miles! Move a little to the side so we can get a good look at that bimbo!

Miles- I said move the fuck along or else!!

Jazmin- Miles it's okay just ignore them..I'm leaving either way..