Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Halloween Party

After several months passed we were finally on October celebrating Halloween. Everywhere I went I saw skeletons hanging outside doors. Some creepy but creative carved pumpkin heads outside houses. It was fun seeing people everywhere take such a ghoulish holiday so serious. It was that time of year where people made plans to throw the scariest parties while others freaked out about letting their kids out so late at night. I in the other hand didn't have to worry about much since Aquamarine was still too young to celebrate it. I still enjoyed picking out an outfit for her to wear. She was going to be a cute bumble bee for her first Halloween.

Miles had bought her the costume and decided to take her out trick or treating while I went out with Ashanti to shop for costumes ourselves

Miles had bought her the costume and decided to take her out trick or treating while I went out with Ashanti to shop for costumes ourselves. Jean got invited to a Halloween party that a mysterious person was throwing. Amy convinced us all to go along with them. We had heard from several people that it was going to be the party of the year while others mentioned it was going to be the talk of the century. All exaggerations if you asked me but I was curious about finding out who was behind such a huge party. Pretty much everyone around our age that lived in Redwood-Ville was invited. It was going to be indeed a Halloween party nobody would want to miss out on.

Ashanti- Oh my gosh look at this one Jaz!..Whatcha think?

Jazmin- (She held in her hands a sexy cop uniform)...*Laughs....Please tell me you're not planning on getting that one?

Ashanti- *Winks..Hey I might cuff myself a cutie with this outfit...

Jazmin- *Rolls Eyes...Just go try it on will ya?..

Ashanti- Haha I'll be right back!

I kept walking around the store trying to find the perfect costume to wear. I wanted to look sexy and provocative for Miles. Still I was unsure about what to dress as until a costume caught my eye. It was the most stunning revealing sexy outfit I had seen in the entire store. The girl on the cover was wearing a genie transparent outfit and on the tag it read 'Princess Jazmin Gone Dark' I absolutely loved it. I quickly took it out of the rack and decided to try it on. Before I walked inside the stall Ashanti came out looking hotter than ever.