Chapter Twenty-Five: A Dangerous Ex

The night before was one of the best nights I had experienced. I didn't want to let go of James. We slept in each other's arms and woke up to my mothers car parking outside the house. I had to sneak him out of the house once she walked inside her bedroom. Before he left he passionately kissed me one more time. I went to sleep with James invading my mind and imagining his touch on my body. How I loved everything about him. Even the bad things were tolerable at the end of the day because I knew no matter what, James was mine and I was his. After all it's all that mattered.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed the short simple letter my mom had me write to Lina. The last thing I wanted was to see that evil troll but because of the pickle I had gotten myself into. I had no other choice. Deep down I knew I had messed up by hurting Lina the way I did. Although I didn't regret my actions. The way she unfairly treated others it was only a matter of time that she would get her ass handed to her. As I went downstairs to the kitchen I heard my mom furiously talking with someone over the phone.

Rose- I don't have anything to talk to you about! Call again and I'll make sure you NEVER see her!! *Hangs Up

Jazmin- (Well that was a weird call)....Mom?

Rose- Oh hey honey...You scared me..

Jazmin- Is everything okay?

Rose- Um Yes..Why wouldn't it be Jaz?

Jazmin- Well I sort of heard your conversation..

Rose-...How much did you hear??

Jazmin- (I noticed how jumpy she got)...Um..Not much..Mom what's going on?

Rose- *Sighs...It was your grandma..

Jazmin- Why did you say you would make sure she never saw her again...Who will she never see again if she calls? and why did you talk to her like that?..

Rose- I will drop you off at school so you can personally hand out the letters alright? I want you to head home right away you are still grounded..You understand?

Jazmin- (Well..She obviously doesn't want to talk about it...I wonder why?)....Where are you going?..

Rose- To the bakery shop..

Jazmin- Mom you said you were taking today off?

Rose- Something came up..

Jazmin- What came up?

Rose- Jazmin stop asking questions and wait for me inside the car!...I'll be there in a few!

Jazmin- Geez Okay...(I took my bag and left the house)

Rose- *Sighs...What am I going to do...

As I walked towards my moms car I noticed a girl standing outside James front door. She had beautiful long silky black hair. A body figure that could easily turn heads and she was dressed very provocative. She was indeed good looking and seemed to be a little older than me. I ducked my head down and hid behind my moms car as I saw James come out of his door. His face instantly turned white like if he had seen a ghost.

 His face instantly turned white like if he had seen a ghost