Chapter Thirty: Singing The Blues (pt.2)

Sinful thoughts ran through my mind as I watched the soap from his hair run down his neck and back. I stood gawking in silence as his perfectly sculpted muscles flexed on every move he made. My eyes widened as I saw his hand touch one of my favorite part of his body. The urging crave that I had for him took over me.

Before joining him I grabbed a blindfold I noticed hanging near the sink

Before joining him I grabbed a blindfold I noticed hanging near the sink. It must've belonged to his mother. I walked into the shower with him and slowly wrapped my arms around his chest. He stayed still as if he was expecting Becca to join him. I felt the fury inside me start boiling up just by thinking about her being inside the shower with him. Touching him the way I was doing. I couldn't let that faze me though I had to know if he could distinguish my touch from hers. So I kissed his back gently as fresh cool water ran down our bodies. His hands reached for my ass grabbing me tightly.

My hands slowly explored his chest as they made their way down low. I playfully nibbled on his earlobe with my tongue as he gave a slight soft moan while I repeatedly stroked his dick. His head tilted back leaning onto my shoulder. I was afraid of him seeing me we were both too caught up in the moment. I didn't want him to ruin it by possibly kicking me out of his house. To my luck he had his eyes closed. I watched every single perfection of his face as he licked his bottom lip, enjoying my touch and kisses. I licked his neck and then kissed it.

His dick got thicker as the erotic sexual feeling consumed both of our bodies

His dick got thicker as the erotic sexual feeling consumed both of our bodies. He turned his body to face me and I quickly covered his eyes with my hand. While with the other hand I placed a finger on his lips indicating him to not say a single word. He gave me a sexy devilish grin and whispered "Alright we'll do it your way". I knew I had the full advantage now but I couldn't rub it on his face, he'd recognize my voice in a single heart beat. I dared to take my hand off his eyes hoping they'd stay closed. To my surprise he kept them shut and gave me a smirk. I put the blindfold on him as he laughed and said "Kinky...I like it". Now I had his full naked body to my dominance and enjoyment. I had to take full advantage of this situation.

If he took the blindfold off and saw me standing right in front of him and not Becca he'd go back to hating me. I started with his tempting sexy lips. Those soft tender juicy lips I would most likely never get to taste again. It saddened me deep inside to imagine not ever being able to touch him or be as close to him again. I quickly shook those thoughts off my head. If I wanted this last time with him to be a fascinating memorable one I had to shake off the negative thoughts. I seductively licked his lips then bit his bottom lip before passionately kissing him.