Chapter Forty-Nine: The Capture

(Following Morning)
.
.
.
(KINGSLEY RESIDENCE)

Richard- Who let you inside my office.

James- Well it doesn't take hard work to fool those two idiots you have outside your mansion...*Laughs

Richard- I have been meaning to talk to you. So I'm glad you are here.

James- Not as glad as I am..I came for one thing only..

Richard- Let me guess Mister Dawson. You want to work directly for my company now? *Chuckles. You have yet a lot to learn.

James- I don't give a shit about your shady as company..I came to tell you I want out!..I'm not doing dirty work for you anymore..Find yourself another stupid dog to fetch your bones..I'm done.

Richard- Take a seat Mister Dawson.

James- I didn't come here to chitchat over a cup of tea "BOSS"..I want out and that's it. Tell me what I gotta do..

Richard- You want out? Okay. Anything else?

James- Wait that's it?..So just like that I get to walk?

Richard- If that is what you wish for.

James- What's the catch?

Richard- You have made your decision Mister Dawson. You can leave now.

James- (I felt a bad vibe run through me as I stood up and walked towards the door..I knew this wasn't gonna be as easy as he was trying to make it seem but all I wanted was to get the hell out and go back to Jazmin)...Alright well see ya never and can't say it was a pleasure workin for ya...I hope there's no hurt feelings..Haha...Later.

Richard- *Dials Number. Arrest Dawson.

James- (As I walked outside the freakishly huge mansion one of the idiot guards standing outside grabbed me from the arms and pinned me against the car..Putting handcuffs on me)...WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!! LET ME GO!!

Guard- I don't receive orders from you.

James- WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO DO THIS!!

Richard- You really thought I was going to let you walk so easily? You're quite the character Mister Dawson.

James- Is this a joke!?

Richard- You see this is what happens when I choose to give the doubt to young silly boys like you. I gave you a chance of a life time. To change your lifestyle to riches and wealth. What do you do to repay me? You turn against me. We had a deal you gave me your word of promise. Which by the way I wrongly thought you were a true man of word. Clearly you have no idea the importance of that.

James- You're fucking delusional!!! I did everything you asked of me!!!..You can't do this to me!!

Richard- It is already done. You dug your own grave. Now it is time to lay in it. Your price to pay has come.

James- You think I'm scared!?!..Send me to Prison!! I don't give a damn!! I killed a man in self-defense..Prison won't be shit compared to what I felt by pulling that got damn trigger!

Richard- No Mister Dawson. You will pay the only way a trader can pay.

James- You're gonna kill me??