Review #5: A Ripple in a Void

ThinkAlien

First Impression: beautiful cover!

I love your descriptions; they are so vivid and create the perfect image in my head. I think descriptions are probably your strong suit. I also noticed that you have very strong vocabulary that really helps with your descriptions. The transition from the dream was pretty smooth, which was really good. I also liked the small bit of humor that was laced in. The part where she was dreaming was a little confusing though, because of the double her, and I just didn't know what that part was going to be for. But since you only have 3 parts, you probably will reveal it in the future. I would love to see more background information on the characters, like their age, or their families. You do a great job describing their physical appearances and characterizing them, which is good because each character has their own personality. I love the ending with Melissa thinking that it was the 24th century. Definitely brings in some questions and I'm eager to read on!

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make art for one of my stories, and I will post it!

If you have some time, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you. (out of 5 stars) It will give me feedback, which really helps. Thanks!

- bluecrayonlady