Review #21: That Boy At My Attic

MeeHatesYoouu

First Impression: cute cover! 

One thing, shouldn't it be "That Boy In My Attic," instead of "at?" I just feel like it's more correct that way. I like your start, it's very detailed and gives insight on the characters. I can also really see their personalities through their actions. The story is very cute and there is lots of humor in it, which had me laughing at some parts. Lola is crazy. Make sure to watch your verb tense because you tend to change from past to present and then back to past. Just try to stay consistent when talking about the same situation. 

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it! 

Please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you. (out of 5 stars) It will really help me! Thanks :)

PS. I'm glad you keep asking for reviews, it shows that my reviews actually help! So thanks :)

- bluecrayonlady