Review #55: The Truth or Dare Kiss

VenessaStyles10

First Impression: Love the cover!

I really liked the party scene for some reason, maybe because it was written very well and everything flowed nicely. There are some spelling, punctuation, and grammar issues, so just make sure to go back and do some general editing. One that I found was "She is annoying me since last Sunday to join her for the party..." in Chapter 1. This is a verb tense issue. The "is" should be changed to "has been." I also suggest you to move the story faster because there is a lot of plot description and no action. You're just describing every single little thing she does in her daily life. I suggest to only describe and elaborate on the situations that are important and will play a role in future parts of the story. Otherwise, readers will become bored if you just describe every little thing she does. You should also show their personalities more, show us who they are as people. Bring them to life. I would also love to see more background information on the characters, like their families, or what grade they are in. I like the idea of the story, almost like she is finding her prince. Great work!

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it! Message me for details. 

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :) 

Don't forget to vote for this review if you liked it!

- bluecrayonlady