Review #34: scintilla

cerxunophile

First Impression: simple cover

This story is nicely written, it's great for a short and easy read. I like that the chapters are short and sweet. I do think that the chapters could be a little longer, just for you to tell us about the surroundings and what is going on when they are laying there. For example, what does she feel? Maybe a slight breeze, birds chirping, etc. Other than that, I like that you characterize them through the dialogue and it gives us a little insight on how their minds think. I also like how you convey emotions really well, and you have detailed descriptions. Great work!

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make art for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will really help me! Thanks :)

- bluecrayonlady