Review #68: The Omega Chronicles - Alpha and Omega

Alexandria5396

First Impression: cover is pretty cool; short and interesting summary

These kinds of stories are definitely not my cup of tea, but I have to say, I enjoyed reading yours. You have very strong vocabulary that extends beyond just regular and common words we use in everyday language. These words help you describe everything, making your images impressive. They create an image in my head and I can follow everything that you are writing. Of course, there are general formatting issues that you can catch when you go back and do some brief editing. One thing I thought was that the chapters are way too long. They are very dense in information which is great, but sometimes this information can get a little too much for one chapter. I would say either decrease the amount of words, so have more concise descriptions, or split the chapters up into smaller ones. Even though this will create more chapters, it will be a easier read for your audience. Also, I was confused about what positions Alpha and Omega were, but as I read on, I was able to understand. I guess my advice would be to just try your best to make everything clear for everyone from the start. Overall, great work! Congratulations on completing it!

Overall, this story is definitely interesting. 

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :)

Don't forget to vote for this chapter if you enjoyed the review!

- bluecrayonlady 

P.S. sorry for the wait! I've had a lot to do recently, but I'm back to doing reviews!