Review #25: Saku no Akumu

morbidsucre-

First Impression: this looks so scary. I rarely read Horror stories, but I guess I'll try it. 

It's a really unique plot, one that I don't see often. You have great explanations that clear up any confusion, and your descriptions are spot on. In fact, they're a little too scary! Some of the descriptions were so gory I had to skip over them, sorry! But from what I've read, I can really tell that you are a great writer, especially since you have strong vocabulary and you definitely catch the reader's attention. The chapters were a little too lengthy for me, but that's just my opinion. Great work!

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, because it will really help me! Thanks :)

- bluecrayonlady