Review #79: The Longest Ride

awakened_dreams

Before I begin, thank you for the amazing cover art!

First Impression: great concept for the storyline; can't wait to see how it is developed!

I really enjoyed reading your story; the backstory behind it and how everything plays out is a great idea. However, for me personally, a lot of what happened in the story felt very rushed. For example, Irene trusting Reese that fast left me skeptical due to her history with Alex, and it seemed like a lot of parts were unnecessary backstory that was forced into the chapter to move along the plot. As Reese and Irene got to know each other, I also found it unbelievable that they would develop such intense feelings for each other that fast, but their love story was very heartwarming to read. I also liked that you really described the intensity and urgency of the situation when Irene was with Alex, and when she was on the run. There are some grammar issues and run-on sentences within the chapters, but those are easy fixes. The way you brought Reese and Irene together was very creative and I enjoyed how their paths crossed in such a random yet perfect way. 

Overall, I enjoyed the love story between Reese and Irene, but the way everything progresses to that point could have been lengthier, and you could take more time in unraveling the story. 

Please remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me :)

Don't forget to vote for this review if you enjoyed it!

- bluecrayonlady