Review #72: Like Hurricanes

live-artistically

First Impression: I love the cover and the blurb is interesting

Congratulations on completing the book! I think it has a solid amount of chapters and each chapter is a great length. You have an interesting start, and I like how you develop their relationships and set a strong foundation for the story to progress. There is a lot of character development throughout the story which is great, because your characters are more well rounded. I like how all of them have their own struggles that they are going through, and you give deep insight to each of them. The story is very well developed, and I could keep up the whole time, and your descriptions are spot on. I like how you carefully unravel everything, making sure to describe everything so readers can paint the image in their head. I love the character of Naomi and she's a great contrast to other characters like Diego. You're amazing at conveying emotions through words, which is a great ability to have. I could feel all the emotions that went through Pit's head throughout the story. The other thing I really love is that you really highlight that life isn't perfect, and you describe this in the most relatable and common way. The problems and struggles the four main characters go through are deep and well developed that I could relate. Some parts of the story were kind of slow when you started describing thoughts about life that got really deep, but I enjoyed the meanings and metaphorical situations throughout the story. Great work!

Overall, this story is great and I would recommend it. 

Please remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :)

Don't forget to vote for this review if you enjoyed it!

- bluecrayonlady