Review #74: Penance

Missing_Puzzle_Piece

First Impression: love the cover and the blurb is intriguing 

Great work on this story! I really enjoyed it and I hope you update soon! I like the start because it is filled with action, and you give great detail that builds the base and foundation for the story. You're also amazing at conveying emotions through words, and I could really feel the fear, pain, and love throughout the story. I also like how each of your characters have their own personalities and they are pretty rounded. They have a deeper side than just their appearance, although you could develop this more as the story progresses by adding more back story. I like that you describe every scene in great detail because then I can imagine all the scenes in my head. The whole story was very captivating, and you held my attention the whole time with your writing. I also like that you switch point of view in some of the chapters to give insight to different characters and also progress your story that way. Great work!

Overall, I would definitely recommend this story and I am adding it to my 10/10 penguins reading list!

Please remember that these suggestions are just my opinion and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :)

Don't forget to vote for this chapter if you enjoyed the review!

- bluecrayonlady