Review #54: The Beanie Boy on Plane

16Chocoholic97

First Impression: cute cover! but shouldn't the title be "The Beanie Boy on the Plane" ?

I like the prologue, it's short and sweet, setting the scene. I also like how you show each of their personalities, especially since it's hard to write about so many characters. Be careful that you make sure they are distinct or else readers will be confused on who is who. Since there are only 4 chapters, there's not a lot of action, but you should definitely tell us what the main conflict is by Chapter 3. Where is this story headed? What is the point of this story? What message are you trying to convey? I also thought that the interactions between the characters are a little childish and don't seem realistic for juniors. They speak like they are still in middle school, and it's not like something 11th graders would talk like. 

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions then, ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories! Message me for details.

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :)

- bluecrayonlady