Review #42: Becoming the Perfect Bitch

Resserell

First Impression: I love the cover!

I really like the message behind this story, to give courage to those to stand up for themselves. The plot idea is great, and you support it with detailed descriptions. You have a nice start, very action filled, and we can see what kind of characters they are right off the bat. I like how you distinguish each character so we can clearly see their personalities. Some parts are a little confusing and I had to go back and re-read a few times to fully understand it. I also found it kind of weird that Blythe and Timothy were there when her life shattered, and that they have been watching her. I feel that there is more mystery to this story than you are telling us, and if there is, you should definitely introduce it early on. As of now, I feel that the chapters are repetitive in the sense of the actions the characters do. For example, it seems to just be them getting revenge in all the chapters, and some fighting scenes. I definitely want to see more drama, mystery, or plot twists as you progress, to keep the story interesting. I also thought that this was kind of immature for them to get revenge since they are already at university. I personally think it would be better if she stood up to the bullies and helped others stand up as well, instead of turning back and hurting the bullies, because now she is the one bullying them. I also think you should give more background information on the characters, like family, their situation, how they became who they are. For example, where are Blythe and Timothy's parents? Do they live alone in that palace? What about Coleen? How did they all get into this situation?

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them! 

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it! DM if you have any questions!

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars). Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :)

- bluecrayonlady