Review #40: Pieces of Olivia

leah_tee

First Impression: nice summary!

Can I just start off by saying, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY. It has the perfect balance of plot, character, humor, romance, everything. You have a great start that is very eventful, everything flows amazingly, and your descriptions are spot on. I love the humor that you incorporate into this story, and you capture my attention from the start. There wasn't a point in that story where I was bored. I love how Olivia and Nick's relationship slowly progresses and you add in the conflicts to bring drama. I absolutely love your writing style and I really like how realistic, natural, and relatable the story is. It's a great plot idea, and I just can't stop saying how amazing this story is. I really enjoyed reading it, and I can't wait to read more!!! Great work!

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories! 

Lastly, please comment below a rate of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will really help me! Thanks :)

- bluecrayonlady