Review #59: Silent Angel

A_Bella

First Impression: interesting summary and beautiful cover!

I love your first chapter. It catches the attention of the reader, and had me latched onto every word. Everything flows well, and you convey emotions very well. Great job developing the scenes and slowly unraveling small parts of the story. You have amazing descriptions that really help me imagine everything. I also love that you have great character development and I can see what kind of personalities each of them have. You do a great job building this conflict that he faces. Everything is beautifully written, and I love how the plot is very original. One thing, I found it a little weird that his father would be trying to find a cure for the disease that killed his mother? I thought his father wanted his mother dead. Maybe clarify why he is finding this cure. Also, the part where he helps the girl escape, I thought he was running away as well. Maybe make it clearer that he is only hiding the girl away in the beginning, because I was confused when he went back to the house where his father was. 

Overall, I highly recommend this story! 

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories! Message me if you have any questions.

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :) Don't forget to vote for this chapter if you enjoyed this review!

- bluecrayonlady