Review #30: Colored Pencils

-_tinnery_-

First Impression: cute cover, and I like the idea of this story!

Like I said, I love the idea of this story. It just shows that you can get inspiration from anywhere, even the smallest of things, and create it into something bigger. I do hope you continue writing these poems, because they are very well written! It's definitely not a stupid idea. You have great uses of adjectives, and I really like your poem writing skills, haha. My favorite is probably the one about the color red, because you examine all sides of it: the positive and the negative. You could probably also do that with the color black, especially since a lot of people associate it with negativity. You could talk about the positives of black, but that's just a suggestion. Great work!

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout. If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :)

- bluecrayonlady