Review #24: Awakening

angelsparkels

First Impression: liking the cover!

This is a really well written story! You do a great job at conveying the emotions of Eleanor and you have great descriptions to support your story. I love the way you brought in the fact that the principal is Eleanor's mother; it was very smooth and transitioned well. I like how you show us, instead of tell, and a lot of times, you use your words to convey your message. This is very well developed and I love that you have a strong character created for development as the story progresses. The only thing I found was that you spelled "principal" wrong near the beginning of the story. Great work :)

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of these suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, because then it will help me! Thanks :)

- bluecrayonlady