Review #49: Random One Shots

DamBlueCookies7

First Impression: love the cover!

I really like the idea of taking inspiration from different prompts and writing short one shots! That being said, I'm a little confused. Is Prompt 2 a continuation of Prompt 1? In the first prompt, I also found it unrealistic that they would be robbing a bank. How old are they? What's their background? Tell us more about who they are and their backstories. Even though a one shot is shorter, that doesn't mean you can leave out vital information. It should still have the same enough information, just at a faster pace. Also, the knife fell onto her foot? And she wasn't screaming in pain?? Her parents just sent her to her room?? I find that very unrealistic. 

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it! Message me if you have any questions.

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :)

- bluecrayonlady