Review #58: The Girl You Knew

Sanjana_Ramesh

First Impression: intriguing summary!

I like the start, especially since the main character's struggle is very relatable. You have a distinct writing style, and you are really good at conveying emotions through your writing. I like how the part where she goes into a coma is based off of Gayle Forman's "If I Stay." I thought that the start could have had more action, and not so much description of every single thing the main character does in her daily life. I suggest to focus on the important events that will play a major role, instead of brushing by every little thing. For example, you could have described the date more, because that is the foundation of the relationship that progresses between them. Also make sure to watch out for your verb tense and sentence variety, because you tend to start your sentences the same way, and some sentences are short. Overall, I enjoyed it!

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

Payment: completed (art)

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :) Don't forget to vote for this chapter if you enjoyed the review!

- bluecrayonlady