Review #69: All That Leads to You

koalanindya

First Impression: love the cover and the summary is definitely intriguing!

You convey emotions very well through your characters, as I can feel what they are going through. Your details are also amazing because I can imagine the scenes through your wide range of vocabulary. The story is very well developed, and you've definitely thought it through. I like that your characters are very well rounded and have depth, each with their own stories that define who they are. I got chills multiple times while reading, especially in Chapter 5. I also love the mysterious aspect of the story, and I was definitely not expecting the turn of events. I was a little thrown off when I found out that Xander was considered a "bad boy," so I would suggest describing more of his bad boy side before introducing his vulnerable side, to create a contrast that is more prominent. Overall, I really enjoy this story, and I can't wait for you to update! Sorry for taking so long to write your review, I had to take a break from writing reviews. 

I would definitely recommend this story and it is going in my 10/10 Penguins reading list.

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me! Thanks :)

Don't forget to vote for this chapter if you enjoyed the review! 

- bluecrayonlady