Review #76: D.O.G.: Executive Order

19e19k19z

First Impression: a bit hard to get into the story at first

Great job on developing the story. I read the first two chapters you have posted on Wattpad, and I was very impressed by the attention to detail you had. The setting was described very well, and I liked seeing the backstories of both characters, Zach and JJ. The addition of Zach's story about his future wife gave a touch of urgency, which I quite liked. It allows the reader to feel the urgency that Zach feels when he talks about finishing the mission. JJ's backstory was also great for character development. I enjoyed reading about his journey to working with Zach, and the anticipation created during his shooting competition kept me on the edge of my seat. 

Overall, amazing work on the first two chapters. I really enjoyed reading them! 

Please remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Lastly, please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you (out of 5 stars) Be honest, it will help me :)

Don't forget to vote for this review if you enjoyed it!

- bluecrayonlady