Review #8: Taken - Zootopia

TrevorFord

First Impression: I loved the movie, so I'm excited to read this!

This story definitely was more than what happened in the movie. I really enjoyed the movie, and I was wondering how you would write a fanfiction about it and where it would go to. You have a nice writing style, and great descriptions, but I feel that you turned something innocent, the children's movie, into something more, especially with the teasing that goes on between the two. Of course, this is your writing, so you might want it to be like that, I just feel that it completely changes my perspective of the movie. Also, there are a lot of the same scenarios that repeat in your story, not from the movie. For example, you write a lot about the two of them "teasing" each other, and it gets kind of repetitive after a while. I'm also questioning where this story is headed to, like are they going to go on another mission? 

Remember that these suggestions are just my opinion, and this is your story, so make sure to write it the way you want it to be! If you don't agree with any of my suggestions, then ignore them :)

If you are feeling nice, I would greatly appreciate it if you give one of my stories a read, follow me, or give me a shoutout! If you enjoy making art, I would love for you to make something for one of my stories, and I will post it!

Please comment below a rating of how helpful this review was for you. (out of 5 stars) It will give me feedback, which will really help me :)

- bluecrayonlady