blue eyes

Leigh-Anne

I keep Perrie's hand in mine as she leaned against the headboard and I sat across from her.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask as I grip tightly onto her hand.

" Anything Leigh. What's up?"

"Are you sure?, I sigh. " That you want this? We just met. I mean what about -"

I feel her finger press against my lips, before I could even speak another word.

"Shh. Don't Leigh-Anne. Please. She's my past ok? I've learnt to let her go. And I'm ready to finally open my heart for someone. And I'm happy that it's you."

I smile. "Your willing to do it for me?"

"Leigh, you're a wonderful person. For the past few months you were the only source of my happiness. You were the reason I smiled everyday. And from now on I bet it will be bigger than ever."

"Since you're so persuading," I sigh. "Ok. I just don't want you to commit to something so soon and -"

"You panic to much." she chuckled.

"What?" I ask confusingly.

"Nothing." she giggled.

"Perrie, you said something."

"Did I really?" she said as her blue eyes looked at me directly."

"I - I don't really know. There's a thousand things I wanna say about you right now. But I just can't. There's too much to say -"

"Then don't say anything at all." she said before she pressed her lips firmly against mine.

Not long after our lips parted and all I heard was her laugh.

And I swear it was the only thing I wanted to hear right now.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're a great kisser,"she chuckled. "Jesy has no idea what she'll be missing."

I laugh. "Then I'll show Jade what she's missing. Now what are we gonna -"

I stop immedietly as I looked at her eyes again.

Moments later she started wiping her face. " Is there something on my face?!" she asked.

"Oh no no," I chuckle. " I was just looking at you."

"Me?"

"Your eyes." I say.

"What about them?"

"They're beautiful," I smile. " Just like you."

"Thank you. But I'm sorry."

"Sorry?"

"You didn't mind the kiss?" she asked.

"It's probably the only thing I want right now," I answer as I took my gaze to her soft pink lips. "All I want right now is for the both of us to stop apologising. I think we've had enough for the day." I chuckle.

"I think we did," she chuckled. " I'm sorry."

"There you go again." I chuckle.

"I can't help it. I'm so - you know what? Fuck it. I like you Leigh-Anne so I just want this day to end on a nice note."

"And how do we do that?" I smirk.

"I think you know how." she smiled as she touched the bottom of my chin, and pulled me in closer and closer till our lips met for the second time.