walking in the wind

Leigh

"Do you ever get tired?" I laugh as I watched Perrie walk the path like a catwalk.

"I'm not an alien babe," she laughed "course I do. But you give me a lot of energy. So let me walk this -"

I stopped in my tracks and let out a laugh as she fell to the ground and hit her bottom.

"Want me to kiss that hot ass of yours?" I smirk.

"Try me," she laughed as she extended her arms and titled her head back " a little help would be appreciated too though."

I grasped her hands and pulled her up till her arms were around my neck and her eyes focused on my lips.

"Thanks for the help lovergirl. I appreciate it," she winked bit my lower lip with her teeth "catch me if you can." she laughed as she started running down the path to our building.

"Don't think I won't catch you." I say as I started running after her in the dark.
I admit it's a bit scary to be doing this in low light but she makes it safe.

As she turned the corner I was able to gain on her before she could step foot onto the flight of stairs.

"Got you." I whisper quietly onto her neck as I drove my hands over her chest.

"Can't run away from you can I?" she smiled as she took my hand and held it as we entered the building in silence and used the stairs instead of the lift.

"Fuck me." she groaned.

"Excuse you?" I laugh.

"Not like that," she laughed "I'm so tired now. Just take my soul. Please."

"No can do."