again

Perrie

I shake my head and laughed as Leigh-Anne came out of the bathroom, a towel around her body and a smile on her face.

"I can't believe you right now." I laugh.

"What?," she laughed "why not?"

"Because your drunk ass promised that we'd go to bed when we got home."

"Here's a fact," she chuckled, "don't trust my drunk ass. Even if it's tipsy. I don't keep my drunken promises babe."

"That's it? Because you were drunk?" I ask, laughing.

"Well what do you want my reason to be?," she laughed "that I was hungry and wanted to eat your p*ssy out?"

"Yeah no thanks."

"Pretty sure that's my reason every other day anyway." she chuckled as I dried my hair.

"Anyway," I sigh " I am tired," I say "I'm gonna head off and sleep."

"You're not gonna wait for me?," she pouted "huh princess."

"I want to but I can't hold it anymore. Can I go to bed please?"

"No you cannot," she joked "your geordie ass is waiting for me."

"No thanks. Goodnight." I say as my back met the bed and my head on the pillows.

I grab the sheets and covered my body, closing my eyes till I felt Leigh-Anne jump on top of me.

"Ugh fuck," I laugh "Leigh-Anne you are such a kid right now. Leave me alone."

"No," she answered, placing a kiss on my cheek "I'm not."

I shook my head and closed my eyes, ignoring her. Bitch can't let me sleep lol.

"You are a giant piece of fuck." she laughed.

"Love you too." I say.