drip drop

Leigh

I grind my body against Harry's and grinned as he let out a loud scream. His nails sinked into the sheets and marked the edges.

"Leigh!" he screamed, making my name echo through Jade and Jesy's room.

I rolled of his chest and watched him breath for air, his stomach rising and falling as I brused my lips against Perrie's soft white skin.

"Feels like ages since I last touched you," I say into her skin, biting it and leaving red marks behind "hope you missed me princess."

She let out a moan and nodded at my words "I did," she breathed "and leave Harry alone. I prefer you stay on me."

"I'm afraid I can't," I whisper "it's a challenge. He has to make you drip."

"And he hasn't," she answered "but you just did."

I looked down at her bottom half and smirked as I saw the drops of wet liquid leave her fold.

"Guess you're right." I laugh.

I crawled down her body and leaned in, licking her folds and making her shiver at my warm touch.

"Leigh," she moaned "you make me so fucking wet."

"Like no one else," I say "aye Harold."

I turned my face and gave him a grin, watching him as he nodded in pain from my work.

"How are you feeling?," I chuckle "all good?"

"I - I can't move," he answered "you and Perrie," he breathed "you out did me."

"Guess you're not as good as you think you are," I say "hope you enjoyed though." I wink.