dance like we're making love

Leigh

I sat on Perrie's lap and gave her a hot lap dance as the group watched. Her face flushed red and the boys howled and pumped their fists in the air.

"Fuck," Harry cussed as he watched on from the side, biting his lip at my every move like I was riding him "if you weren't taken I'd want you to ride me every night." he smirked as he drove his giant hand through his mass of curls.

"Calm down fuckboy," Perrie chuckled "I'm her only passenger." she winked as she pulled me closer and made the boys cheer even louder by the minute.

"I can be your fuckboy," he winked as he took his drink and pressed the bottle onto his pink lips " Leigh-Anne hopefully won't mind." he smirked.

"You are fucking wasted Styles." I laugh as I blew my breath onto Perrie's cold skin "I'm gonna give him some." I whisper.

She laughed and nodded, giving me a smack in the ass as I stood up from her lap.

"Is the show over already?" Michael poated.

"I never said it was did I?" I say rhetorically as I lifted my leg and hopped onto Harry's lap.

His eyes widened and his body stiffened at my contact. As I grinded lightly on him I felt his crotch harden.

"Boner much." I chuckle as I took the bottle from his grip and drunk the remains of his drink.

I wiped the beer off my lips with the back of my hand and left him speechless. Not a single word left his mouth as I backed up and walked back to Perrie.

"Someone's got a boner." Niall chuckled as he eyed the massive lump that formed in Harry's skinny jeans.

"Would you like us to call Mummy Anne for you?" Luke joked as Harry sat still.

"Still in shock aren't you Harold?" I ask.

He nodded, looking at the wall, his eyes still wide and his boner visible to everyone in the room.

"Leigh's a beast," Calum laughed " bet she gives hot sex and warm cuddles."

Perrie's eyes widened, "That's what I said to her yesterday," she laughed "she smells like it too."

"Bet she loves grinding on your p*ssy cat too." Liam added.

"24/7." Perrie added.