drunk in love

Leigh // August 10 2017

I sit on a stool by the bar with Jesy, a shot in my hand and Perrie and Jade on the dance floor. In the past year I could probably remember all the things that went wrong in this club. But despite the many challenges I faced I'm still here. I'm with her and everything is just how it needed to be all along. 

I have to admit. Many things happened since last year. During Christmas Perrie's mom finally accepted our relationship, Jade popped the question, Perrie joined my dance studio as a choreographer alongside myself and here I am waiting for that day that I put another ring on Perrie's finger.

All I could say now was that it was sooner than she thinks.

"You ready?" Jesy asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

I nodded, tilting my head and shooting the drink down my throat "More like nervous," I laugh "I just don't want my efforts go to waste. I've been keeping this from her for quite a while and finally it's happening," I say "you get me don't you?"

"Babe, of course I do. The plan will flow just like it has to be. Don't shit yourself because by the time I bring her to the Hotel you'll be off. I'll be there by her side preferably with a spit bucket for her vomit if she drinks too much."

I laugh, "And I'll be at the venue, stressing the life out of my own body."

"Ok can you shut up for once?," she chuckled "Jade will be with you. If you need help then you have Poopey.