irresistible

1 week later - Perrie

I watch Leigh fiddle with her fingers as she sat beside me. She was nervous. I smiled and snaked my hand in hers.

"It'll be fine." I cooed.

"Are you sure they'll like me?" she
stuttered.

I giggled at her nervousness. " Babe there's nothing to worry about," I coo "the boys will love you. They're the most acceptable boys ever. They'll love you so stop worrying and paint a smile on that  face of yours . Because that's the Leigh-Anne I love."

She did what I told her and took a deep breath. In the near distance I spotted a black Range Rover. Inside I could spot Niall in the drivers seat with Liam in the passenger and Louis and Harry at the back.

I laughed as I watched them wave at me through the glass.

"The dorks are here." I tell her as I stood up and waited patiently for them to walk over.

To my surprise Harry got overly excited and ran to me. I released Leigh's hand and wrapped my arms around Harry.

"Hey love how ya doin?" he smiled.

"I'm doing perfectly fine bub." I laugh.

I turned my head to Leigh-Anne. She still seemed nervous and just a tad worried.

I couldn't blame her. She never met the boys before.

I released myself out of Harry's embrace and showed him a smile.
"So," I giggle as I pointed to her "this is my beautiful, irresistable and hot as fuck girlfriend Leigh-Anne Pinnock."

Harry grew a huge smile across his squishy face. " Lovely to finally meet you Leigh. She's been talking about you non-stop." he chuckled.

And like it was on cue the other three appeared beside Harry with smiles on their faces.

"And may I present to you the four idiots of my life - Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis and.. the gold boots. You're still wearing those Haz.."

"What?," he sighed "they're very trendy so shut your mouth

"What?," he sighed "they're very trendy so shut your mouth."

I laughed. "So this is Leigh-Anne boys," I smiled for what seemed like the hundreth time. "My ray of sunshine."

Leigh blushed beside me and hid her face behind her hands.

"No need to hide love," Louis explained "we know you well enough from what I remember. Perrie could not stop talking bout you. It's like we already know you." he smiled.

"Thanks.. Louis?" she said.

"See. You're doing wonderful love. Perrie taught you well." Niall added.

"You're part of our little family now," Liam added "we support whoever Perrie loves. And that is you Leigh. Don't worry about feeling out of place. Soon enough you'll be joining our chaotic days out with Pez."

I smiled at their wonderful words and slid my hand back into hers

"Awh that's just adorable." Harry smiled.

"She's irresistable. I can't help it."